Creative Photography Lab: 52 Fun Exercises for Developing Self-Expression with your Camera. Includes 6 Mixed-Media Projects (Lab Series)
Go ahead, have fun with your photography. Creative Photography Lab is a collection of fun and silly photography exercises designed to teach you something about your camera (and yourself!). Whether you’re rockin’ a digital SLR, a point and shoot, or even a phone camera, this book will:
– Provide easy exercises to help you discover your own personal style.
– Tackle the technical stuff.
– Explore a new way of seeing.
– Turn your camera into a powerful tool of self-expression.
– Help you capture amazing shots for your blog, social media, photo albums, your wall at home, or just for yourself.
You don’t have to be a professional photographer or own expensive cameras and equipment to get inspiring shots. If you’ve ever taken a picture, this book is for you. Warning: once you get started, you’ll never want to stop.